Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

It's been awhile, no?

I honestly didn't intend to let things sit this long, but I've been very busy with work and at home, and it was easy to let blogging slide (especially since I wasn't getting paid by my job to do it anymore).

I'm still not quite sure what all I'm going to be doing here, so bear with me while I try to figure that out. I'll probably start with some reviews. Of what, exactly, I'm not entirely certain. I do tend to read quite a bit, so I'm sure there will be books involved. I'm also a fan of anime and manga, so I'm sure they'll turn up too. I also draw (when my free time and inclination occur together), so I may post pieces of my art now and again.

It's worth mentioning that I am not, in any way, shape, or form, a professional writer or reviewer, so don't expect anything too technical. As mentioned above, I do draw, but not for a living, and typically not in what most people would probably call the manga style. All this is a long-winded way of saying, basically, that while I may not know art (or too much of anything really), I do know what I like (usually).

No comments: