Tuesday, January 8, 2008

#6 - Mash-ups

#6 of 23 things

Another fun one, although I had considerable technical difficulties - and not with the mash-ups. My connection kept dropping off and leaving me starting a blank page or a "cannot find server" message. I did finally manage to play with a few things.

I think I like the trading card maker best, though I'm sure I could do better if I had more of my own pics readily available. Still, I don't think I did too badly... (In case no one can tell, that's me dressed up as Sherlock Holmes -Jeremy Brett, city version- for Halloween a few years ago.)

Montagr was kinda fun too, but it kept glitching. Retrievr is an interesting concept, but only rarely did it actually find something that resembled what I'd been trying to draw (though I'll certainly grant my art leaves much to be desired under such conditions).

No comments: