Wednesday, January 9, 2008

#8 - RSS feeds

#8 of 23 things

This one wasn't so much fun as interesting. The process of signing up and adding feeds was very straight forward. Ironically, the biggest challenge for me was finding the RSS icon on some of the sites I subscribed to! Yes, I know that's not the only way to subscribe, but I tend to get kinda anal sometimes about how I do things.

I'm sure there are others I'll add eventually (and probably a few I'll drop), but I think I'm off to a good start.

Adding the link to my blogroll as a page element of this blog about gave me fits - chiefly because my connection kept dropping out (again), and I'd find myself staring at a "cannot find page" message. I also managed to screw up adding the link a couple times. I'm not sure exactly what happened, only that it didn't work. But, in the end, I finally succeeded (yay me).

No comments: