Tuesday, January 8, 2008

#5 - Photo sharing


Puzzle place
Originally uploaded by Huntress499
#5 of 23 things

I had fun with this one :)

I'd already discovered the joys of picture searching on various photo sharing sites, but I'd never signed up for an account with any of them. Turns out I get a free Pro account with Flickr through my ISP. Score another one for Yahoo/ATT.

It took me a little bit to figure out the controls (chiefly the sets and collections - which I still don't quite have entirely mastered), but uploading itself wasn't hard, and neither was adding tags and descriptions.

Anywho (no, that's not a spelling error), this pic is of the puzzle table in the breakroom. I can be found there most afternoons around 3:00PM, and sometimes during part of my lunch break, too.

No comments: