Wednesday, January 9, 2008

#7 - Image generators

#7 of 23 things

Again, lots of fun :)

First, I played around with my avatar on Luna Pic's free online image editor and came up with this version (sepia tone + old movie effect).




Next, I tried out a Custom neon sign generator. By the by, that's NOT coffee - it's hot chocolate...



...which I made with my very own chocolate bar (you can tell it's mine because it has my name on it - and if I ever find out who took a bite out of MY chocolate bar, there's gonna be trouble...), courtesy of the Chocolate bar generator.



And if I should happen to make a mistake, distracted as I would be by hot chocolate, it's not a problem, my new Custom computer keyboard has it covered.
In fact, I liked my new "Oops" button so much, I had another custom button made just for work (sadly, I really could use a button like this - it would certainly speed things up some days).

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Another 500 sign generators on http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com or find another 5,000 image generators (make logos, digital scrapbooks, photo mashups, headers, wallpaper, glitter, banners, buttons, etc) there too.